How To Start A FiveM Server
Want to start your FiveM server? here's the simplest way to start a FiveM server
This popular modification for Grand Theft Auto V allows players to connect to custom servers with unique gameplay experiences.
This guide is intended for those who have a basic understanding of in-game server administration.
Step 1: Install and configure the necessary software
- First, you'll need to download and install the latest version of the FiveM client from their website.
- Next, you'll need to download and install a dedicated server software such as FXServer or AMP.
This software will allow you to host your FiveM server on your computer.
AMP by Cubecoders is recommended for more options and game support, Also AMP provides a simpler installation and configuration process.
AMP by Cubecoders is a 3rd party, and FXServer is created by cfx.re (the organization behind FiveM)
- Once you have both of these programs installed, you'll need to configure FXServer to work with the FiveM client.
Each Program Has A different Installation Process!
How To Install A FiveM Server On Windows With FXServer
TODO: A Blog About This 🔝
How To Install A FiveM Server On AMP
- Install AMP, you can do this simply by copy-pasting the relevant commands for your operating system. Click Me
- After The Installation, Add A New Instance
- Find FiveM, On AMP its called "FiveM - GTA V Modification"
- Give It a name eg: My FiveM City
- And Create it!
Step 2: Port Forwarding
- For other players to be able to connect to your server, you'll need to forward the necessary ports on your router. The ports that need to be forwarded are 30120 TCP, 30110 UDP, and 30120 UDP.
What To Learn How To Protect In Using Cloudflare? Click Here
Step 3: Start Your Server
- Once you have your software configured and your ports forwarded, you can start your FiveM server.
- You should now be able to connect to your server by opening the FiveM client and searching for your server's IP address in the server list.
Step 4: Customize your server
- You can customize your server by adding custom scripts and resources. You can find many scripts and resources to download on the FiveM forums.
You now have your FiveM server up and running.
Now it's time to invite your friends and start creating unique and exciting gameplay experiences.
Learn How To Protect Your FiveM Server From SQL Vulnerabilities? Click Here
Remember to keep your server updated with the latest version of the FiveM client and FXServer software to ensure the best performance.